UAM brings significant technical know-how and experience to software engineering for a broad range of system-specific requirements.
Our services include operations, maintenance, and security expertise for Analysis of Alternatives (AoA) and the acquisition and fielding of software systems. UAM’s expertise extends to Cyber and Information Assurance operations to protect data, ensure network viability, and enforce data integrity. Our software engineering experts bridge gaps in processes, operations and data, while providing operational functionality across diverse technologies.
UAM offers development of powerful, one-of-a-kind software intended to meet customers’ unique demands. Our skilled specialists know how to deliver successful solutions that accord with specified requirements while staying within time and budget limits. Along with full-cycle custom software development, we provide software maintenance and platform-based customization. We offer services in the fields of Telecommunications, Healthcare, and Retail. Moreover, we have extensive experience in Media and Entertainment, Energy, Manufacturing, Education, Transportation & Logistics.
Our top-notch team members provide subject matter expertise in integration strategies for cyber and cyberspace applications. UAM provides innovation in policy and procedures, management, and oversight of client cybersecurity programs, meeting the requirements for emerging cyberspace and cyber operations requirements.
- CyberSpace Operations to protect data, ensure network health, and enforce network integrity
- CyberSpace Project Management including planning, implementation, installation, and integration
- CyberSpace Engineering to enhance network security, ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of IT resources
- Infrastructure Operations including configuration, standardization, monitoring, operating, maintaining, installing, administering, troubleshooting, and managing infrastructure devices
- Research, analysis, and assessments of emerging needs
- Formation of plans to address objectives and to meet requirements and strategic direction
- Updates and recommendations for strategic documents
UAM is uniquely qualified to develop and deliver practical solutions that increase efficiency, decrease costs, and improve mission reliability.
- Engineering, Installation and Testing of IT systems
- Structured cabling design, installation, integration and test
- System and infrastructure requirements analysis
- Database design, administration and configuration management
- Database software testing and system troubleshooting
- Information Assurance Support
- Database contingency operations and disaster recovery
- System Architecture Development
Embedded System Software Development
UAM is recognized as a leader in designing and developing safety-critical embedded systems software for the medical device, automotive electronics, and aircraft components industries. We develop embedded middle-ware, rich embedded system applications, and interactive GUIs for consumer electronics, computer peripherals, and telecom products. Our embedded systems group comprises of a large and talented pool of embedded software engineers/developers who are highly competent in a wide range of software development programming tools, microprocessors, and real-time operating systems.
UAM executes turn-key embedded software development projects for new and existing products. Our embedded product lifecycle services include:
- New product development: Feasibility study, embedded software architecture, modelling, embedded systems design, embedded systems software engineering, embedded systems software programming, embedded software development systems, release management, and feature driven development.
- New product adaptation: Re-development and re-engineering of embedded software and systems, latest technology adaptation, custom embedded system software development, performance and reliability improvement, and multiple platform porting services.
- Product sustenance: Life-cycle enhancements, defect tracking and fixing, feature enhancements, regression testing, and maintenance releases.
- Testing and verification: Test design, test automation and scripting, compatibility and interoperability, compliance testing, and regression testing.
UAM provides embedded engineering services at all layers, as illustrated below:
- Processor expertise - Intel x86, ARM7 DMI, Freescale, Renesas, Intel network processors, Xscale architecture devices, Intel microcontrollers
- Network processor expertise - Intel IXP series, Vitesse, Mindspeed, Motorola C Port C5, Agere Payload, Clearwater, ARM9/11/Cortex, Hitachi, MIPS, TI OMAP
- Expertise in RTOS - Linux, OSE, QNX, VxWorks, WinCE, nSOS, Windows Embedded - RT, RT Kernel, DSPBIOS, EPOC, ITRON, ThreadX, OSEK
Keeping abreast of the evolving web technologies, we have been continuously shaping our services to meet the growing demand for fast, secure and interactive websites:
- Full-cycle website design and development: creating a website from scratch, including requirements gathering, design, implementation, quality assurance, maintenance and support
- Redesign: porting your legacy website, including all the data, to a new, modern solution (it can be another content management system) featuring a responsive user interface
- Migration to cloud: moving your existing website and applications to Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and other cloud services to improve scalability and administration and lessen costs
- Maintenance and support:
- Creating new features and fixing bugs
- Enhancing scalability and performance to welcome the growing number of visitors and data
- Improving the website structure to better address user demand
- Increasing compliance with SEO standards for advanced content marketing strategies
- Performing security audit and updates to protect data and users
- Web app development and integration: enriching your website with out-of-the-box and custom social networking apps, payment solutions, advanced analytics and other tools to increase user engagement
- Mobile-driven development: adapting your website for mobile phones and tablets of all platforms and screen sizes as well as using the portal as a back-end for a mobile app
- BSP, device drivers, firmware, diagnostics, boot loaders
- Multimedia including audio, video, imaging and speech components, USB, FireWire, UART
- Telecom and networking protocol and wireless development
- Automotive networks, Telematics
- DTMF decoders, DPLL, equalizers, VAD, comfort noise